Individual therapy focuses on acheiving greater fulfillment, balance, and happiness in day-to-day life. Drawing upon many years of experience and a broad knowledge of treatment approaches, I focus on gaining a solid understanding of my client's unique situation, and finding solutions specifically tailored to each individual clinet. Individual therapy may be helpful to you if you are:
- feeling stuck in behaviors or relationships that are not working
- preoccupied with anxiety and worry that is keeping you from enjoying life
- unfulfilled at work or in your career
- coping with grief and loss and needing additional support
- depressed or unhappy and not sure why
I'm not the type of therapist to tell you what to do or specifically how to live your life, nor do I just sit back and nod and listen passively. I believe change comes about from a compassionate curiosity and a close listening to your thoughts, feelings and desires. From that point, we form strategies together to bring about the change you're seeking.